My new blogger friend, Margene from Believing it’s possible tagged me with 4 questions. Then I get to tag 4 other bloggers with questions. Here are her questions for me:
1. What was a single act of kindness you received that had a big impact on you?
When we were living far from home and were struggling to make ends meet, my husband on a meager student loan and I couldn’t get a job, someone anonymously gave us a cheque for twice what hubby was receiving in monthly student loan. We later found out who had done this and shortly afterward she passed away. The thing that was so incredible about this was, that for months I had been complaining about tithing to the small, very poor church we were assisting. But my husband insisted on giving away the first ten percent we received (and not the leftovers, if there were any, which there never were). I had finally confessed my lack of trust. And God convinced me that He would bless me if I trusted Him. So I did, and He did!
2. If you could give someone some wisdom in just 5 words or less, what would it be?
If you aim at nothing, you won’t miss! (sorry, it's 8!)
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Oatmeal with bran sprinkled on top, skim milk and sweetener
4. What is the current book you are reading or have read?
I have 3 books next to my bed. My Bible, The House that Cleans Itself by Mindy Starns Clark, and The 10 Best Decisions Every Parent Can Make by Bill and Pam Farrel
Now here are 4 people I tag and the questions I have for them to answer. I’ve never done this before so, please don’t feel any pressure. (And, yeah, I’m only tagging three!)
And here are my questions:
1. Which season is your favorite and what do you love about it?
2. What is your favorite reading material? Mystery, romance, non-fiction, biographies...
3. How often do you go to the grocery store?
4. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Looking forward to your answers! :-)
Food and beverages
1 bowl oatmeal with milk and sweetener and a bit of bran sprinkled on top
Coffee with creamer
1 slice pork tenderloin
1 cup vegetable medley (potatoes, carrots, onion, green pepper, broccoli)
1 cup sliced cucumbers with 2 Tbsp. fat fee dressing
8 fat-reduced chips (for 70 cal)
1 slice whole wheat bread with 1 slice each of ham and cheese
30 Reverse Crunches
30 Bicycle Crunches
30 (Abdominal Twists) I'm doing pelvic lifts instead
30 Push ups
30 Tricep Kickbacks
30 Hammer Curls
30 (Tricep Dips) more hammer curls