Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Busy Day!

My brain is blog-dead! I feel I have nothing to say!
I will start charting my food here on the blog again. Much more accountability! And my exercise, too.
I’ve been so busy these last few days… my house is a mess and I have taken no time to plan my food!
The only thing I plan for is breakfast and to have fruit and vegetables in the house.
Our kids have summer break right now and our schedule is winding down. We’ve had 2 music recitals today and tomorrow is going to be a stay-at-home day. I hope! I know we have a short rehersal with our kids tomorrow (for a Christmas program), and a friend will be picking up her kitten in the morning.
AND I hope my parents get back from their ranch tomorrow. They will hopefully be missing my kids like crazy and will want them over! And really, who could resist?
This is actually a few years old, but one of my favorite pictures!

Food and Beverages
2 Coffee with creamer (throughout the day)
1 serving Oatmeal with bran and sweetener, 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
1 baked potato with
2 Tbsp light gravy with chunks of baked chicken breast
¾ cup of chocolate ice cream
1 orange
1 bite white cake
1 soft tortilla wrap with 1 slice ham 1 slice low-fat cheese


Water
9 glasses

Exercises
30 Crunches
30 Reverse Crunches
30 Bicycle Crunches
30 pelvic lifts 
30 Tricep Kickbacks
30 Hammer Curls
30 more hammer curls
* can't do the half push-ups, I hurt my wrist and can't put my weight on it!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome keeping up with the challenge exercises.

    Love the picture...you are right....who could resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this is one of your favorite photos! I love the expressions, the pose, and such cuties! Priceless ...

    ReplyDelete