Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home again, home again, jiggedy jig

Except I'm not doing a lot of jiggidy jigging just yet!
My husband picked me up last night and about all I did was log my food, check a few emails and off to bed.
Isn't it weird that after a day of being in bed, you're just tired?
So... the Dr. removed a bunch of polyps in my uterus, said my uterus was larger than normal but did not remove it (he would only have removed it if there had been a problem removing the polyps) and otherwise all went well. They take the mass for testing (to AsunciĆ³n) and I can call for the results next week. He affirmed that all looked benign though.
I'm not on strict bed rest at all. But he said to take it easy for a few days. So that means I can read all your blogs:)
Thanks so much for all the well wishes and prayers. It meant alot to me. So thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything is okay, Casey. I wish you an speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything went well. Now just take it easy this week and get well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything is okay! Hope you feel well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read before I sent you a letter. I am glad all is good. Just relax and in a few days you'll be feeling yourself again.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete