Sunday, October 31, 2010

A mini goal for the next week

Today we had game day with my Sunday School class – I teach second graders!
We played games and had chipa and ice cream!
Not such great choices! :(

My mini-goal for the week is to have one serving of oatmeal, and at least one carrot and one orange a day. A nutritionist told me that this would help lower my cholesterol. I've never tried this - so, this week I will.

I'm weighing in tomorrow morning, and hopefully will have more time to write down  some of the things that have been running loose inside my brain!
Here's to a great week!
Casey

Food and beverages

1 bowl oatmeal with milk and sweetener and a bit of bran sprinkled on top
4 chipa
¾ cup of ice cream
1 sausage link
1 wrap, soft tortilla w/ 1 tsp mayo, 3 small pieces of chicken breast (no skin), 1 cup salad
3/4 cup ratatouille
1 cup coke zero
1 cup roasted peanuts – no salt

Water
7 glasses

Exercise
40 minute walk

No comments:

Post a Comment