Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Midweek blues!

Just not feeling any motivation right now.
My Exercise instructor is changing her schedule again, so it's not as convenient to go to her class anymore. Will I really have to quit her class again? (I had to quit last year because of schedule issues, too!)
My buddy, Julie, is away til next week. This is me reminding you all!! :)
She probably won't be able to update this weekend either, just so you all know. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she will be doing A LOT of traveling in the next 5 days!
I like this quote I found on Pinterest! Great reminder!
Keep moving! Casey

2 comments:

  1. I understand where you are right now... with the motivation and what not. Can you convince yourself to do a small work out on your own? Something like...

    three rounds of..
    10 pushups
    10 squats
    10 sit ups

    It'll probably take you something like.. 8 minutes. And will pull you out of whatever funk you're in.

    Otherwise, I totally recommend visiting
    bodyrock.tv
    www.mynewyearspromise.com
    www.fit2fat2fit.com

    They have a lot of at home workouts with instructional videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the lack of motivation. I am having a hard time getting my exercising in by the time I get home from work and play with the kids. I like Nanette's idea of forming a short work out. I find it is always hard when you are working so hard and then something like scheduling throws you out of balance. I wish you the best of luck maybe you will come across a class that you will like instead.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete