I heard soomeone say that 50lbs lost is when people started noticing the loss on her, and she was about my weight when she started her weight loss journey.
I know I shouldn't be so concerned about the fact that noone notices my efforts.
And the benifits I've been rewarded with for my hard work have been well worth the effort.
- No more heartburn! I had daily heartburn and was always popping an antacid into my mouth. No more!
- Bending over is not as difficult anymore. Still not easy, but not as bad.
- I feel so much better, physically. There are still quite a few things I can't do with ease, but they don't seem so impossible anymore.
- I actually enjoy doing the C25K program. I never thought I could jog/run. But I can, and I do! Week 4 is well under way!
- My size 22 pants are being worn regularly now and some of my larger pants have been put to rest. I will be donating a box to Goodwill soon!
Ok, and now to my progress report. First the measurements:
10/25/10 11/24/10 12/28/10
Weight 279 lbs 266 lbs 258 lbs
BMI 43.7 41.8 40.4
Waist 49” 48” 46”
Bust 52” 49.75” 49.5”
Hips 57” 55.5” 54.5”
Arms 18” 15” 15”
Thighs 29.5” 28.5” 28”
Neck 16” 16”
Calves 18” 17”
I am quite content with these numbers and I will be working hard to reduce them some more!
And that's all for now!