Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 4 Summer Sizzle Slimdown Challenge

Fourth week down!

Weight:
Last week: 250.2 lbs
This week: 251.7 lbs

This is crazy! All these ups and downs. Ok, I don't mind the downs!
There was a day last week where I was actually in the 240's.

These last few days have been alot of eating out. Not at restaurants, but at other peoples homes. Very yummy, but not helping with the weight loss.
Once again, I didn't get in as much exercise as planned, but I did get 45 minutes or more on 3 days, and that was ok with me!

Water! That part of the challenge was actually not so bad. I kept filling my 500ml water bottle and I got more than 3 liters on most days.  It was good, and I'm hoping to make that a habit.

So, I only posted 1 recipe, and my pictures aren't that great. Sorry. But I can't wait to try some of the recipies I found on the other challengers sites!

The challenge for this coming week: Lose 2 pounds this week! OK, that's not going to be easy!
But, I don't know if what I'm doing is considered cheating, but... I've been wanting to do a detox week and have started today. Of course this promises a few pounds of weight loss, but I'm looking for the headache relief, "abundance of energy and an improved disposition!"
I will definitly let you know how this goes!


Have a great week!
Casey

2 comments:

  1. Good luck this week. Stay focused and you will get where you want to be. I see a 2lb loss in your future!!

    ReplyDelete