Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weigh-in and Tea winners

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We had some typical Paraguayan Easter  weather down here. Cold and drizzly! But I liked it!
Some things have gone through my head during these last few days.
I am tired of my own whining, the kind that goes on inside my head! I usually don't whine too much aloud, but in my head I'm always feeling sorry for myself, coming up with all sorts of excuses to why I can't exercise or why I just ate this or that.
For some reason the swich went on again! This morning I just felt more determined to get at it again and quit lying to myself.
So today, I have tracked everything I ate at myfitnesspal.com, and though I wasted some time at the computer this afternoon and didn't get a workout in, I got to head out for a 35 minute walk when my husband got in!
I often read about a 7daychip at Brad Gansbergs Thoughts and since I don't Twitter, was thinking that I couldn't do this... well, I can if I want to, right. So unofficially I'm giving myself a 7 day challenge.
1. Track all food consumed and
2. Stay within my calorie range (myfitness suggests 2080 calories/day)
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes/day for all 7 days. This can be a walk or a shred! As long as I sweat!
4. Deep clean for at least an hour/day on 5 days. (My spare room and master bedroom really need it!)

Now that last one has nothing to do with my weight loss and fitness goals, but I feel so much better when things are tidier around here so I'm including it!
OK - so today was day 1 and it's in the books! Stayed on track and I feel real good about it!

Now my weigh in was not so great today :(
Blaming the TOM again  as well as easter chocolate and lack of "want to".
beginning weight: 279 lbs
last week's weight: 253.6 lbs
todays weight: 255.5 lbs

Now for my Tea Winners!!!
Kimberlynn at Minding my Weigh
and
Joy at Nuggets of Truth
are the winners!!!

Email me your mailing address to caduklassen at yahoo dot com
and let me know if you'd like a certain color of  Ñandutí, here are a few that I really like!




Off to bed for me now.
See you tomorrow!

Hugs, Casey

1 comment:

  1. I like your 7 day challenge! It's good to always have something to be aiming for! You can do it girl. Keep the past behind you and charge ahead. You've already made great progress. Nothing will stop you but yourself! :)

    Rock on Casey!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete