Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 3 of 7

Yup! It's in the books!!!

Did Leslie Sansone - The Big Burn Workout! I had started another Leslie Sansone, but my dvd kept getting stuck. So finally at 8 minutes I decided to do my other dvd. So that was about a 40 minute workout.

Tracked all my food. Under my calorie goal! Yeah!

Made good food choices, had squash instead of potatoes - which is a miracle in itself. I LOVE potatoes!!! But I had put some spaghetti squash in with the potatoes, carrots, onion and pork tenderloin, and I had sqash instead of the potatoes, and it was GOOD!

I didn't do so much on my house cleaning project, just about 10 minutes worth. But I know tomorrow will be a cleaning morning as my help comes then, so I'm doing ok.

Have a wonderful night!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. I love potatoes too, so I know how hard it is to pass them up. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete