Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday's Weigh-In

Well, so much for Tuesdays being a less busy day to post!
My sons play-group was cancelled so instead nof having 2 1/2 hours to myself to write and blog and post and stuff, I just did regular everyday things, which could have included reading blogs and finding some new recipes on allrecipies.com and stuff. :)

And my weigh-in is in fact incredible!
How many weeks am I going to weigh the same???

Beginning weight: 279 lbs
Last week's weight: 253.3 lbs
This week's weight: 253.3 lbs

Oh, fun!
I tried to buy new shoes yesterday! I wish we had stores here that sell any and all shoes in every size, color and price range! Do yourealize how fortunate you are if you have that?
Well, the store I went to had nothing in my price range that was also my size and the style I wanted.
I really liked my New Balance shoes, but as you can see from my previous post, they are well past their prime, and I was looking for the same brand, but in the end I would have been happy with anything they had!
So, tomorrow, I will try at another shoe store and hope for the best.


Casey

3 comments:

  1. Hi Casey,

    I can so relate to this post. I'm struggling to see the scale move right now too. We just have to hang in there! That scale will eventually move if we don't give it any other choice!!!

    As for the shoes, I just bought a new pair of New Balance on Tuesday. I also took pictures of the new pair and old. They were completely shot!!!

    I've reposted my video blog...I wasn't so sure if I wanted to keep it up, but in the end I've decided I want to.

    Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe shopping is hard. We have one shoe store in my town and the prices, well think small town. I can drive 50 miles west and have a Kohl's and JCP so will be doing that in the next couple of weeks. I did get a pair on clearance at Kohls but boy am not impressed. Clearance or not, not happy. I like New Balance the best so will just look for a pair of those. Good luck on your search.
    The scale for me is stuck also. My size is really changing for the best but scale isn't moving. It will for both of us.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - hang in there, girl! OUR scales are going to move! :)

    I just bought a great pair of Mizuno's for running. I LOVE them! They feel GREAT! :) Like running on clouds! Haha!

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I look forward to reading more about you, girlie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete