Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Monday Post on Tuesday!

Good Morning!
Well, it's not Monday anymore!!! My Internet connection was so incredably slow yesterday...
But, I weighed yesterday AND this morning and the numbers were the same, and slightly different than last week!
Wish it were more, though...

Beginning weight:      279 lbs
Last week's weight:  253.9 lbs
Today's weight:        253.7 lbs

Yup, 0.2 lbs lost - quite unremarkable!
This past week I did see a 251.5 and I also saw a 256.3! The only thing I can think happened is the barbeque we had the night before the 256. I was so shocked and even a little scared!
For one day I had jumped back into morbid obesity and I hated it!

This past week I've been quite active though and was excited to see the "activity marks" on my calendar.
Monday - 45 minute workout with a fitness instructor (group setting)
Tuesday - I ached!!! But I went for a brisk 20 minute walk
Wednesday - Leslie Sansone "The  Big Burn" Workout, 30 minutes
Thursday - Level 1 Day 1 of ... Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
Friday - rest
Saturday - Level 1 Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred
Sunday- a few walks... about 50 minutes total

There's an 8k being held at the end of April. It's in a town a few km from where I live. My sister and I were thinking of entering, but since there is no option for just doing the 5k, we've pretty much decided not to.
BUT... I think we are going to have a Sisters 5k in August! What do you think girls??? All get together, not just for movie nights and taquitos, but to do something we never imagined doing together. And maybe we could even see if there are more that would like to do this unofficial fun run! It's worth thinking about (and planning and training for).

Losing weight is hard, being obese is hard.
Gonna choose my hard!

Casey

4 comments:

  1. A sisters 5k sounds awesome! I wish I could get my sisters to do one with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! My family has started to participate in these. My sister was the first one to start running in races, and then my brother, then my husband and me, my other brother and sister in law- and now my Dad wants to try, too! :) It's so much fun to do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God willing, I'll be there. It's looking good so far. The prize is we get pampered somehow. I'm not sure I'm up for pedicures!
    Love you so much.
    Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  4. no such thing as unremarkable! (I need to tell myslef the same thing) but any loss it good! so woohoo congrats :}

    ReplyDelete