Friday, December 23, 2011

Getting up!

T'was the week before Christmas... dinner parties, family gatherings, cookie baking frenzies... you'd think all this leads me to overeat and throw in the towel once and for all.
Well, all this is showing me that I can't go on like this anymore.
These last few months have been such a struggle for me, even to just get up in the morning, let alone plan a healthy menu for our family.
I really want to change, I have been so miserable.
SO....

I signed up for a challenge today.
Accountability is something challenging all on it's own, but being accountable to others who depend on me to participate... wow!
I really hope Mir picks me to join!
That's all for now!
Casey

2 comments:

  1. I hope so too C.! I´m so glad you felt inspired to want to join. That´s the first step and if you do get in, it will be challenging to keep up with all the rules. You´ll have to really focus. But it will help you, I know it will!! I put in a word for you, so hopefully you´ll be in.
    Have a very blessed Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your in my friend, because you're on the side bar. YEAH!!! It's been a long time since I've been here. Good luck Casey, I know that this challenge will be awesome for all of us.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete